Friday, April 23, 2010

Are we the creators of our world?







Imagine being god, imagine that you created this world. The people are your children, the animals are your grand-children. Imagine that the sun is your lover, that the world is his/her present for you. Would you consider it art to look at the clouds that cover the sun and smile as you pretend to be in love? Or are you really in love with the world?

It is amazing how little the worries of people affect the nature of the world. In the end, the planet still revolves around the sun, the galaxy shines its stars and solar systems. Are our worries insignificant? Are we the artists of happiness if we have created this world? Whenever I look at the sky I realize that the image will stay in my mind forever and I could dream of possibilities through all my sorrow, and my happiness.

Moving on to food...

I dried sweet potatoes with lots of herbs and a little olive oil!! They taste so good!!


The recipe can be found here Sweet Potato Chips

I also ate some papaya, it is sooooooooo ripe!!! So good!!

And, I'm making onion bread, don't judge :)

-Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment